How i make money Blogging???

Well it isn't easy to do money in the beginning, you gonna need to be creative and have lots of patience.
I am thirty years old and i starting to having some white hairs cause of this.
I can t say that i am living only from blogging, i have my work and i really start to make my money after 8 months of hard work blogging.
First of all you should think a theme to blog about, something you really like,something that could have more people interested and your articles gonna be usefully to help people.
I am starting this Blog today because i really think its gonna be very usefully to people who wanna start making money blogging.
I may help some of you with my experiences the good and the bad.
This blog will be updated constantly with the best and newest kind of opportunities.
There isn't any miracle receipt to get rich blogging but one thing i know for sure, only depends on you.
I wish you good luck and hope i could be usefull in your progress as a money maker.
Best regards

No comments: