How to earn money with youtube videos

How to earn money with youtube videos??

Thats a question that many people are asking at the moment...
First of all it isn't easy, like anything that can brings you money,specially with youtube.
You have to make an original video, with all the content,from the musics, to the images or video images,all content must be original, and of course yours.

You dont  ´have to make a great video, but if you make a nice one, better for you and for those who are going to watch the video.
With all this conversation, what i want to say, its that to make money with youtube, in my opinion,what really counts its How to many people you can spread the video.
I think it is from 30.000 views, youtube will contact you to put some ads on your video, and then you start to make some money.
If you have a lot of friend in your facebook account, or twitter, or any other social network, your video will get this amount of views in a short time.
I make this one about my Cat Ruby, and I dont expect a great amount of views, because i dont have that huge quantity of friends in social networks.
But i am counting with all of you to spread this video to all your friends, and prove that my thought is right.
I have seen more stupid videos getting a lot of views, like that girl that just stare looking at camera, and people like it.
If you need help... Count on me too.

Or
http://youtu.be/b5Zzrp33mGg
All the people who shares Ruby Video can please leave a comment..
Ty people...

No comments: