Increase Blog traffic in one minute

Increase Blog traffic in one minute

Hi there again...

Today i am leaving here an exceptional tip, to increase your traffic.

Look at my title "Increase Blog Traffic in one minute"

What was the words that capt your attention?

I tell you... in one minute.

This isn't a way to trying to cheat anyone, but with this i leave here one of the most important tips to have a successful blog or website.

Most of the b loggers,just choose a title like many others and thats WRONG.

The Title

Content may be king, but titles are in my opinion the queen.

Sometimes i lose more than a hour choosing a title for a post, but it worths the time.

Always remember that when people search, they usually enter on a blog that have an excellent title.

If i choose i title like increase blog traffic, maybe you visit my blog, or any other,but this way,i capt your attention,even if you think, it could be impossible,the curiosity of the title,bring you to my blog.

 

Now i have you here,and maybe you will like,and come to visit me again, its a win/win.

Ty for your visit and hope to see you back again,for more tips.

And to get the best affiliates,and opportunities, that i always bring to my readers.

Cya 

No comments: