How to make money with youtube video part 2

How to make money with youtube video part 2

In my last post I share with you that my opinion to make money with youtube videos, was:

1- Original content,(images, music, or video image)

2- A nice video, dont need to be outstanding

3- And for me the most important tip to make money with youtube videos is a good and effective SHARE

In step number 3 , here is secret, you need that at least one person, with an huge amount of friends on Facebook account, Twitter, or Google+ or any social-network,share your video, and at least leave a good comment.
Imagine if that person have an Twitter account with 100.000 Followers, if 10% goes to watch the video, that will make 10.000 views and that will be Awesome, but if from that 10.000 some share your video to all they friends, hummm  I think you will have a nice video on youtube ready to make money.
I dont know how much do you make as a youtube partner, but i ll search for it and put the information, as soon as possible.
Till there if someone can Share this video for me... Please be kind.
If someone it is in this situation,(Have an huge amount of friends from a social network)  can you  please try with my video.
I want to prove that I am right.
Appreciate any opinion,or comment...

No comments: